What is the International Summer Session Program?
The summer session program is a program that allows students to attend summer school programs abroad, at any university of their choice,
while obtaining credits transferrable to KAIST, during their summer vacation.
Who can apply?
- Students with a minimum of 33 credits earned
- GPA of at least a 3.0
- Minimum score of 80 on the iBT TOEFL
- Must be able to attend orientation after being selected.
Application & deadline
1. Complete Online Application by students
- Create an account in our online application system with their Email & PW
- Follow the step by step instructions to complete the application form
- Print it out and sign application.
2. Submit original documents by mail to KAIST
- Students are required to send the original copies of the following documents with the printed application form above.
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Certified copies of all your academic transcripts of completed subjects. All transcripts must be in English or accompanied by a certified translation.
- Copy of English test score (TOEFL, TOEIC, TEPS, etc). (Test scores must be from within two years)