The time at
Based on the Trilateral Cooperation Vision 2020 that was adopted between the governments of China, Japan and Korea, the TKT Campus-Asia Consortium was established in 2012 among the following universities:
Tsinghua University (China) KAIST (South Korea) Tokyo Institute of Technology (Japan)
The program was designed to promote cooperation between the universities and offer valuable opportunities for students to be exposed to various technologies and cultures, while engendering social networks among the students of participating nations.
The Campus Asia exchange program is an excellent opportunity for students to get a taste of their neighboring universities' education. All three universities are world class institutions with the finest academic standards. Tuition fees, housing, living expenses and health insurance will be fully covered and provided by the program. Students from all departments are welcomed to participate and credits earned through the program can be transferred back to their home university.
The consortium universities offer three different types of programs for graduate students and undergraduate students in their third and fourth year.
The mission of Campus Asia is to foster future leaders in Asia through the student exchange program instituted by the TKT-Campus Asia consortium. The participating students will gain the promise of leading new paradigms in information technology not only in their respective local regions but also in the global community.
After successful delivery of the exchange program by 2015, the TKT-Campus-Asia consortium will seek further and closer collaboration among the participating universities to organize joint/dual degree programs.
The exchange program goes under the type of a
Program A : Fall Program (Semester-long Exchange Program)
A. Students can take regular semester courses at KAIST and conduct research with professors at KAIST. The fall program begins on September and lasts
Program C: Special Research Program
A. This program is designed exclusively for students who are interested in conducting research at KAIST. Students will be assigned to a laboratory and an
academic advisor of their choice. They can apply for the program at any time of the year given a minimum of one-month stay. They can also apply of the
Fall combined program.
1. Dormitory : On or Off campus dormitory will be provided by KAIST; students are required to pay for the dormitory fee.
2. Tuition : Tuition and other related fees will be waived.
3. Monthly Stipend : Students will be provided with 800,000 KRW (for undergraduates) or 900,000 KRW (for graduates) as their monthly stipend.
- Students must be a student at Tsinghua University or Tokyo Institute of Technology
- In order to apply for the CAMPUS Asia Program during the Fall Semester, you must be at least a 3rd year in the undergraduate program (graduate students are
- At least a score of 70 in the TOEFL IBT
- Fill out the online applications.
- Contact your designated CAMPUS Asia coordinators from your home universities.
- Upload the required documents below
i. *Required documents (All the documents must be in English)*
1. An original copy of the official transcripts
2. An original copy of certificate that verifies the student status
3. Recommendation Letter from professors at your home university in English
4. Official certified English test result (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, or equivalent test)
- Nominations should be sent to email@example.com by home university coordinator.
- Home university coordinator should include the following information in the nominations: Full Name, Major, Program, Year of study, GPA & English Test Results.
June 30, 2016
- Online Registration:
- In order for you to sign up on our webpage, you must provide a nomination code.
If you are officially nominated by your university, please contact your home university coordinator to ask for the code.
- Create an account with your email address (nomination code is required).
- Complete the online application form and upload the following required documents:
* Official Transcripts, English Language Proficiency Test Result, Recommendation Letter, Copy of Passport, and Passport Photo (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm).
For more information, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
개인정보 수집 및 이용, 개인정보의
제공에 모두 동의합니다.
I understand that I must provide personal information for collection and
processing purposes and hereby fully give permission to KAIST
administrative offices regarding the use of the following personal
|개인정보 수집 및 이용에 대한 안내(필수)||
I have read the following information regarding the collection and
use of personal information and agree to the terms.(required)
|개인정보의 제공(필수)||Providing personal information(required)|